The battlefields of the peninsula of Gallipoli, after almost a century, are a reminder to visitors of all nationalities of the brutality and inhumanity of war. For many Australians and New Zealanders, visiting Gallipoli is the emotional highlight of their Turkish tour. Here, many of their countrymen were killed while serving as ANZACs (Australian and New Zealand Army Corps) during WWI. The courage displayed by both the ANZACs and Turkish soldiers in the harsh terrain is legendary.
06:00 We will pick you up from your hotel between 06.00 and 7.00 a.m.
07:00 Departure for our Travel in Turkey Gallipoli tour on our luxury tour bus, breakfast stop included.
12.00 Arrival in Eceabat, time to relax and partake in a delicious lunch at a local restaurant (Drinks not included).
13.00 Departure for the fully guided Gallipoli tour including visits to the following landing sites, battlegrounds, cemeteries and memorials;
• Brighton Beach.
• Beach Cemetery (John Simpson's Grave).
• ANZAC Cove, Ariburnu Cemetery (First ANZAC landing).
• ANZAC Commemorative Site.
• Mahmetcik Statue.
• Lone Pine Cemetery (Australian memorial).
• Johnston's Jolly (Walk in the ANZAC trenches).
• 57th Regiment Turkish Memorial.
• The Nek & Walker's Ridge.
• Chunuk Bair (Main New Zealand memorial).
18.00 End of the Travel in Turkey tour and departure for the return trip to Istanbul
23.00 Arrival in Istanbul and transfer back to your hotel.
Gallipoli Day Trip From Istanbul (By Bus)